• Bathrooms: 2
• Beam: 13.8ft
• Builder: Pardo
• Cabins: 2
• Crew: 2
• Depth: 3.4ft
• Guests: 12
• Length: 43ft
• Speed: 30kn
• Year: 2018
• Snorkel Gear
• Paddle Board
Need to know
• Per regulations, maximum 12 passengers. NO exceptions!
• Full-day charter is 8 hours.
• All boats come with captain and insurance is included.
• Pick-up time is up to you and the charter begins at the time stated in the signed Charter Agreement.
• Fuel is charged extra.
• 100% drug free/smoke free boat; some boats may allow cigarette smoking in designated areas at the captain's discretion.
• We love animals and would feel terrible if they get seasick, so as a general rule, no pets allowed.
• You must be 21 years or older to book.
• Photo ID and credit card required at pickup. If you are foreign you must travel with your passport.
• For multi-day charters, a standard 30% APA is collected to cover expenses during your charter including fuel, docking fees, food & beverage.
• No gratuity is collected for day or term (overnight) charters and must be paid at the end of charter in cash or on the credit card on file. Industry Standard is 15-20%.
• APA funds: if there is any money left over after your charter, you can apply remaining funds towards crew gratuity or funds can be returned to you.
• Check out our FAQ or tap "Ask a question" below if you have any comments or concerns.
Why we like it
The accommodations of the Pardo 43 yacht are exceptional and comfortable to enjoy on board and rest comfortably in the Ibizan waters.
Pardo43 Contains a swim platform with easy access, snorkeling equipment and paddle surfing so that fun is guaranteed on your vacation.
The Pardo 43 2 Of a Kind yacht is sporty and fun, with exceptional accommodations to enjoy a dream island vacation.
Sail with your guests from one island to another aboard the 2 OF A KIND will be an experience you will never forget.
Terms and Conditions InList assumes no liability for the use or consumption of any services, experiences or events supplied by hosts or venues listed on the app. It is the responsibility of the purchaser, before booking, to research each experience, host and venue, and the responsibility of each host/venue to accept only bookings which reasonably seem suitable to them. In the event the requested services or experiences are not available or no...read all